Thursday 10 June 2010

Another Creation from Trevor


My Friend Trevor made this beautiful card and I asked him to email a picture so that I could show you all.
The Recipe is as follows:
Stamp Set:Vintage Vogue, Sincere Salutations and Vintage Wheel
Cardstock:Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, and Sage Shadow
Inkpad:Ruby Red, Sage Shadow and Versamark
Punch:Eyelet Border
Tools:Heat Tool, Paper Snips and Paper Piercing Tool
Other:Clear EP, Foam Pads and Rhinestone Brads
Please leave a comment for Trevor to see.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Trevor. I hope we get to see many more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is all a bit posh init! looks fab, well done you and to george, I like Trevors card too. :)
    see you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card,stunning, I just love Vintage Vogue too!

    ReplyDelete