Thursday 3 June 2010

Busy Busy!!

Over the last few days I have been designing and preparing cards for my new monday class. By the end of today all six projects should be ready for loading into the car on monday. I do hope all my ladies and gentlemen are going to be as happy with the cards as I am.

I think the hardest task was to design cards that don't overlap in colours and stamp set usage. By the end of all the cutting my eyes were a bit wonky.

I will post all the card designs next week and if you like what you see and would like to join us at the next class (5th July ) please give me a call for details.

Tomorrow I am off to my friend Sharon's in the afternoon for a spot of crafting so I am looking forward to making something for me rather than for a class or workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment