Monday 24 May 2010

Wedding Day


My sister and her family were at a wedding on Saturday and she had asked me to make a card at the last minute. She is a great crafter but had just not had time to make the card herself.
Trying to make the most of my time on friday evening I packed myself a small box of supplies and went off to take my younger daughter and her friend to gymnastics. My plan was to make the card whilst waiting for the girls. I had 45 minutes of free time.
I used Confetti White cardstock for the base. ( a new choice for me), but its lovely and just perfect for a wedding card. The middle layer is Pale Plum and Pretty in Pink cardstock I used the Simply Said stamp set with pretty in pink ink and 1/2" striped grosgrain ribbon.
My images were stamped and coloured in using blender pens and were then punched out using the scallop square. The middle sentiment comes from Occasional Greetings.
I hope the happy couple enjoyed their day, they certainly had perfect weather.....

No comments:

Post a Comment