Friday 7 May 2010

Challenge #26 - A Theme Challenge




This is my contribution to our latest team challenge. Please visit http://www.inspiringinkinchallenges.blogspot.com/ to see the teams other entries.
We have been challenged to make a card using buttons, bows, butterflies and a stamp set from the new mini catalogue. We could use one or all of the above. So I have used everything!!!
Again I have made a slider card using perfect plum and pale plum cardstock, together with Perfect Plum and Pale Plum inkpads. The insert panel is Pale Plum and Very Vanilla.
The flowers were stamped on Very Vanilla and hand cut out and then painted with yes shimmer paint again!!!
On the insert I have stamped a sentiment from occasional greetings using shimmer paint to finish off the friend theme.

My buttons form the centre of the two large flowers and then they have been tied with a linen thread bow. My three small butterflies are from the oval all stamp set and I just coloured in the butterfly from one of the sentiments with my perfect plum marker.

I hope you like this combination as much as I do.

2 comments:

  1. It made me LOL when you said you'd used everything! I love it! Thanks for taking part - love the slider card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab colour combo Caroline! Thanks for joining in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete