Saturday 22 May 2010

Thank You Card

Its been a busy end to the last week. As I already mentioned my elder daughter left school on thursday and wanted thank you gifts and cards for her favourite teachers. The above card was one of the ones that I made for her quickly using some scraps I had in my craft box.

I love the contrast of dark and pale blues in this card, together with the stark white.
The card base is Whisper White and then I have layered a panel of night of navy and some DSP from bella bleu. The faux stitching was marked using the uni-ball signo gel pen.

The sentiment was from Oval All and was stamped in Tempting Turquoise onto Whisper White card and punched out using the oval punch. This was layered onto a piece of Night of Navy which was punched out using the scallop oval punch. These were adhered using dimensionals to give some lift to the card.

My next post will show the second card I made for Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment