Thursday 13 May 2010

Tuesday Workshop


I held a workshop on Tuesday evening to give my business a kick start and would just like to say a huge thank you to Kerry for her support and guidance through the evening and her wonderful make and take. Another thank you goes to all who attended the evening there were 16 guests in total so Kerry and I were very busy.
Above is the card that I demonstrated during the evening. I have used the Simply Said stamp set together with Perfect Plum and Pale Plum cardstock and their matching inkpads, together with very vanilla for stamping on. The corners have been notched out using the 1/2" circle punch, and the greeting has been punched out using the oval punch and this is then mounted on the scallop circle using dimensionals. I have used the paper piercing tool and mat to pierce each scallop. The ribbon is 1/4" elegant eggplant. The stamp-a-ma-jig was used to position my hearts and their centres in line. The centres were coloured in with blender pens.
If you would like to see this card demonstrated please contact me to book a workshop in may.
Tomorrows post shows another card using simply said but with a different colour combo. This is my swap for our quarterly team meeting on Saturday. ( I have made 14 card fronts) A bit of a production line was going on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment