Thursday 4 June 2015

Soooooo Exciting our new 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue launches

Good morning

What a lovely morning we have here in Gloucester today...........I am looking forward to coffee later on this morning with a neighbour and hope to sit in the sun to catch a bit of colour.

Yesterday our new catalogue launched and I have added a link to the right hand side so that you can view on line and remember you can use my shop to purchase your items and have them delivered straight to your door.

I will holding my launch event on Saturday 13th June from 10-2pm at my home, so if you have not received an invitation and would like to come please drop me a comment or give me a call.  The cost is £5 and you will receive your own copy of the catalogue as well as a gift from me.

Stampin' Up! have a great promotion running until the 30th June for new demonstrators.  If you sign up during this period you can choose 2 stamp sets of your choice which will be added to your starter kit.  You can also use your stampin rewards to purchase your kit or contribute towards it, if you host a party.  If you fancy either a party or chatting about this business opportunity please get in touch with me on 01452 855231  or 07855617920.


No comments:

Post a Comment