Monday 8 June 2015

Team Gifts for the last quarter and team projects.

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend.  My weekend was filled with music and family events.

On Friday evening I went with my younger daughter to see One Direction at Cardiff Millemium Stadium, we have had a family party to celebrate my Grandma's 90th and Mum's 70th Birthdays and then on Sunday I saw Elton John at Kingholm Stadium.

Today's show is my team gifts from the last quarter and also some team training projects.

First of all my team gifts.  I am not sure what happened to my bow here but the top 3 sales demonstrators in my team for the quarter received a reel of ribbon and a pack of washi tape.


Team training projects from May 2015



We made a small box using the gift box punch board and used the Bow Builder Punch to decorate the top.  We then made a square card and matching envelope using the envelope punch board. I love the vintage look of these projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment