Friday 5 June 2015

Card Club cards from May 2015

Good morning

So I have pledged to myself and team members that I will be posting on a Friday, Monday and Wednesday from now on...........yesssssssssssss I know I keep saying I need to post more but I am determined to follow through this time.

I have lots to catch up with and some of the projects I show you may no longer be available but think about how you an adapt the sketch to incorporate current product.

This one uses the Fine Feathers stamp set and Dies (RETIRED)  I heat embossed the feathers onto vellum cardstock as a WOW technique.  Gorgeous Grunge is the background stamp.



This next card uses some RETIRED patterned paper but this would be easy to change.  The squares have been cut using the squares dies and the big shot.  The butterflies are from the Butterfly embosslits which have sadly RETIRED but there are lots of new lovely butterflies in the new annual catalogue.  You can check out the catalogue on the right hand side of the page.


This next one is really simple and can be adapted for males and females.



I hope these simple cards have inspired you to go off and create something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment