Tuesday 12 May 2015

Ooops I have shown you the same card twice....

Hi everyone, hasnt the day turned out lovely, well it has in Gloucestershire anyway.....

I noticed that I have shown you the same card twice recently so I hope I am going to do better today.

I think this is the last of my stamp a stack cards to show you, and then we will be able to move onto something else.

My first card uses the Celebrate Today stamp set and matching framelits.  I love the idea of changing the colours on this to perhaps make it a little more feminine, pinks and purples would be lovely I think.  Do you like the simple layering?


Our next card show simple thanks..................


I will be sorry to lose the Fine Feathers stamp set from the catalogue this time as it is one of my favourites along with Gorgeous Grunge.

My last card was left with no greeting so you can use it as a quick go to card.........


I do hope you like the cards today and remember you can order any of the products used from me, by contacting me diretly or via my on-line shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment