Friday 1 May 2015

Love is in the air........

Hi everyone

Today's share is a simple wedding card, although you could change the sentiment and have a wedding anniversary card instead.



I love the fancy fan embossing folder used as the background and what would I do without my butterfly punch?  The layering of different sized circles gives such an effective look and of course I have used the candy dots together with one of the brad bases.  This card is a great way of using up your left over scraps of paper from other projects.

Well its time to run as I have Hannah to collect from school.....I usually pick up on a Friday as a treat and tonight we are off to the cinema to see The Duff, a treat to Tesco first though for chocolate as I refuse to pay cinema prices.....what a naughty girl I am he he he he

Enjoy your bank holiday weekend.........


No comments:

Post a Comment