Monday 4 May 2015

Clean and simple, Black and White

Hi everyone

I hope you have had a lovely weekend.........in Gloucestershire we have escaped the rain mostly which has meant I have been out and about walking and also clearing my desk of paperwork......it's a job I really hate and I let it pile up and then have to spend several hours on it.  But I have a lovely clean desk and all my bills are paid and filing completed.

I thought I would share a masculine card with you today using the Traveller stamp set


The strip of patterned paper is from Back to Black and the greeting from Butterfly Basics.  I have stamped in Memento Black ink, rounded the corner with the project life corner rounder and used the extra large oval punch to punch out the greeting.  The background cardstock is Naturels White.

No comments:

Post a Comment