Wednesday 18 March 2015

Team Quarterly Team training projects for January.

I am very late showing these projects, but I needed to show them before our next training session on the 28th of March.

Included in the cost of the event were 1/2 pack of the Stacked With Love DSP stack, Artisian Embellishment kit, a reel of white cotton ribbon and some pegs.

Kerry designed 3 projects and so did I using the product included.

Here are my projects, firstly a decorated box.



The bow centrepiece has been made using the Bow Builder Punch, isnt it effective, the top picture shows you the simple bow.  The white flower in the centre comes from the Artisian Embleshiment kit.

My other two projects were cards.




I do hope you like my projects if would be lovely if you could leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment