Thursday 12 March 2015

Goodbye to our Blendabilities

At  the end of last week Stampin' Up! made the decision to discontinue their line of Blendability pens due to poor quality issues with the manufacturer that they have not been able to resolve.

I am really disappointed but equally respect the brave decision that Stampin'UP! have made.  Their aim is to provide high quality products and they were failing to do so with this product line.

If you have bought any pens from me please do get in touch so that I can discuss your options with you.

Now onto a more positive note here is the valentines card we made in card club, I cased the idea from pinterest and some of my ladies used as a valentines card and some changed to a wedding anniversary card



I have used Real Red and Night of Navy cardstock and ink and the stamp set Work of Art and Groovy Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment