Wednesday 11 March 2015

Hello..........

Well I have done it again haven't I.  I am horrified that it is over a month since I last posted.  I have been busy with Sale-a-bration and also the Malvern show at the end of the last month and of course family as well.

My grandson Kobe is growing up so fast and I popped in yesterday to see him and my daughter and he is babbling away but when I left it really sounded like he said see you later as he waved goodbye.

Today I have been busy unpacking orders and writing thank you cards as well as designing some projects for team training on Monday and my class on Thursday evening.  I need to get ahead of myself as the last week of the month leaves me no breathing space and then half term is upon us and I know from past experience I get little time to work when Hannah is home from school.  She has gone to her sisters for tea tonight so I have a longer working day.

I thought I would share a card from my card club class in February today.  I love the simplicity of this card and the colour combination of Rich Razzleberry and Pink Pirouette as well as some second generation stamping in the background.



No comments:

Post a Comment