Monday 16 March 2015

A wet and miserable Monday morning......

Good morning

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and if you are mums you were spoilt rotten yesterday.  I was Hannah had a lovely bag of goodies for me, Matt took us both out to lunch and Alice is popping in today and has promised me coffee and cake when I am free, so I feel really spoiled.

To brighten up this miserable morning I am sharing a couple of cards I made last month to celebrate some special birthdays in the family.  You will see that I used the same layout for each card and just changed the number.

The first card was for my mums good friend Ellen.





My other two cards were for my mums baby brother and my cousin Jonathan.



Isn't it amazing how the same card layout can look so different when you change the colour.  I have used the Balloon Bash stamp set and Melon Mambo and Marina Mist cardstock and inks.  I love the layering on the Basic black cardstock, which really makes the colours pop.

I am glad I managed to walk the dog early today before the rain really took hold, so my morning is going to be spent holed up in my craft room cutting kits for training tonight and designing a couple of cards for events next week.

Enjoy the sunshine if you are lucky enough to have it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment