Friday 30 January 2015

Team Training projects for January

Morning Earlier this month Kerry and I held our joint team training at Whitminster Village Hall. I am going to share with you my two projects of the night and the upscaled version of the card. First this is the card. I wonder if you can tell me what the pattern paper is? The first person to guess correct will receive a little gift from me, so I really would love to have some comments. You will see that I have used the new bow builder punch, the greeting is from the Best Day Ever stamp set and has been punched ou with the bracket label punch and layered over a circle punched from the 1 3/4" punch.
Heres my upscaled version, on this card I have added an embossing folder, some Sahara Sand lace trim, pearls and some ribbon from the Best Year Ever accessory pack.
Now my 3d project was a little box, which holds a bar of chocolate. I have added some of the pompom trim and more ribbon from the Best Day Ever accessory pack. The box was created using the Envelope Punch Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment