Thursday 8 January 2015

Butterfly Basics Bundle

Good Morning, gosh its chilly this morning..........and what a morning for the heating system to play up. Thank goodness I am married to a general builder who can sort out any problem.....heating has been restored. I mean how can I craft with cold hands!!!! Todays share is another card from card club and it uses the Butterfly Basics bundle which is on page 26 of the new catalogue. This was a real hit with my ladies and I sold 4 bundles on Monday. With the thinlits you really need to use wax paper layered up as follows. Cardstock, wax paper and then the thinlit. When you run it through the bigshot you will find is much easier to poke out all those small bits. My colour combination today is Baked Brown Sugar, Pool Party and I picked out Calypso Coral from the Best Year Ever dsp which is FREE with any £45 order you place during SALE-A-BRATION. There is a lovely honeycomb stamp in this set, I am hoping you can see it on the card. Have a close look under the greeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment