Wednesday 7 January 2015

Happy New Year..........and welcome to SALE-a-BRATION TIME

Good morning and happy new year to you all........... I am delighted to share with you all that our new Spring/Summer catalogue went live yesterday as well as Stampin'Up!s largest promotion of the year SALE-A-BRATION. For every £45 order you place you can choose FREE goodies from our limited SALE-A-BRATION brochure until the 31st March 2015. To earn even more host a party and receive an extra £20 worth of hostess benefits once your party sales reach £200........whats not to love here? How about joining Stampin'Up!...........You can join for £99 and during SALE-A-BRATION and choose one of the project kits on page on page 22 of the brochure for FREE or any two sale-a-bration items for FREE. This is a fantastic offer and if you have been thinking about this business opportunity.....wondering if its for you pick up the phone and call me for a no obligation chat. If you click on the links on the right hand side you can view the catalogues on line, place orders through my on-line shop or call me. Now for a crafty share. We made this card on Monday evening at card club using the Moon Lake Stamp set which is in the new catalogue on page 21. I think the possibilities are endless with this one and perfect for those oh so difficult male cards we have to make. I stamped the image in stazon onto some watercolour paper and then coloured it in using my aquapainters and ink from the lid of the pad. I really felt like an artist and it is so calming........The colour combination is Crushed Curry and Cajan Craze, with a little Old Olive and Soft Sky.
To finish off I have tied some linen thread and a couple of rhinestines which I coloured with one of the blendability pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment