Monday 26 January 2015

Lots more to show you......lets start today with the Lotus Blossom Sale-a-bration FREEBIE

Happy Monday morning to you all.........I hope you have had a lovely weekend. We decided to clear out the garden shed yesterday, but things changed when my husband fell through the decking!!!!!, the shed was hastly sorted then we had to take up all the decking as the timber underneath was rotten...........the garden now looks like steptoes yard. being married to a builder is great because of course they can fix anything but I wonder how long we will wait. perhaps I shall keep you unpdated on the progess with some before and after shots. The last word from me was I WANT a garden for the summer, so we will see. I shall pop out and photo the garden in a bit, but for now let me get back to the lovely Lotus Blossom stamp set which you can earn for FREE with a £45 order until the 31st March 2015. All my customers love this set and I have used it in card club class and parties this month.
I just love how you can create the multi tone bloom by just using one ink colour. On this card I have used Night of Navy ink. I have then used the same set for my parties this month
If you add a few more products to the same card you can set it up. I have used some rhinestones and silver glimmer paper on this version. The ink pad this time is Blackberry Bliss.
I am sure you will see me use this stamp set again but I hope you like what I have shared so far. Enjoy you day and pop back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment