Monday 6 January 2014

Classes for 2014

Hi there

I am back to work today after a hit and miss December........My class dates for this year have now been confirmed and you will find all the dates under the header Classes and Special Events at the top of my blog.

If you are on my mailing list you will also have received details of the class dates in the form of a PDF document.

My little grandson Kobe is certainly doing well.  He had his first hospital check up last week, and the doctors were really pleased with his weight gain and development.  He is 14 weeks old today, and is smiling and babbling at us all and weighs a whopping 11 1/2 lb.

I have my first class of 2014 tonight and am looking forward to welcoming 2 new ladies, I hope they enjoy themselves.

There is still time for you to book for my Envelope Punch Board class on the 18th January 2014, if you haven't already done so, booking closes on the 9th January.

I would like to wish all my friends and Customers a belated Happy New Year and I am looking forward to crafting with you all over the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment