Thursday 12 December 2013

Another Christmas Card

I have one last card to share from my card club class.

Ladies still wanted some Christmas Cards, so I obliged with one in this class and then we made another 9 at my extravaganza....photos are on there way over the next few days.


Nice and traditional with my colours here red and green.

The ornaments are stamped from the Christmas Collection and there is a matching punch.  You can buy both as a bundle for £25.50 in clear and £28.95 in wood.  There is still time for you to purchase these items and get a head start on next years cards.

Now the greeting had my ladies puzzled as they has missed the stamp set in the catalogue.  I have to admit I have only recently brought the set because I liked the Christmas greeting,  but we all agreed that we could make the other sentiments work.  The set is called Seasonal Sayings and can be found on page 32 of the main catalogue.

A little linen thread bow above each ornament finishes the card.  I hope you like my design.

No comments:

Post a Comment