Wednesday 4 December 2013

Best Wishes...

Hi there, I am just about to finish up work for the day but before I do I want to share another card with you from my recent class.

This one is a lovely Best Wishes card in all the hues of purple.


The cardbase is Rich Razzleberry with a layer of Very Vanilla which has been embossed the the Stripes embossing folder which is in the seasonal catalogue.  I have die cut 2 accents from Apothecary Accents and these were run through the polka dots embossing folder.  I have stamped the flower from the stamp set Mixed Bunch and punched out with the blossom punch.  The greeting is from Petite Pairs and punched out with the small oval punch.  Silver ribbon and a few rhinestone gems finish our card.

Right oh its time to sign off as I can hear the natives become restless in the living room..........

No comments:

Post a Comment