Sunday 12 January 2014

Quarterly Training Swap

Good Morning I hope you are enjoying a lazy Sunday................I need to pop out and stock up the food cupboards but that's pretty much it for me today.

Yesterday was a great day and my mind is buzzing with ideas, I need to reign myself in and make a to do list, but first of all today I want to share with you my SWAP.  Whenever we attend training we are asked to take along a SWAP, which is a card front using current Stampin'Up! products, we give one away and then should receive one back in return.  We then use these ideas for our parties and classes.

I have used my favourite stamp set yet again and there are a few sneak peaks from our Spring/Summer catalogue  Can you spot them?




I have used Pool Party and Summer Starfruit ink, some new Washi Tape and Gold Foil.  A single rhinestone just adds that tough of bling.  The design comes from something I found on pinterest and I have added my own twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment