Monday 2 September 2013

Summer Holiday's are coming to an end....

Hi there

Can you believe we are now in September....I really don't know where the last 6 weeks have gone, although I am sure you can tell from my lack of posts that it has been a fun filled six weeks for the Barker household.  Wednesday morning will bring us back down to earth with a bump.

I have a few things to share with you this afternoon.

Firstly my Stamp a Stack booking closes today.  I have had a few last minute bookings so if you are still thinking about it you will need to confirm with me today and then get your payment to me within the next 48 hours,

Secondly we have a fabulous bundle offer for September save yourself 15% when you purchase Papillion Potpourri stamp set and the Itty Bitty Butterfly punch.  Check the tab on your right for details.

Now are you already in the swing of your Christmas preparations?????

Our Best of Christmas Stamp set may help you.....the details are to the right of you just click for more details.

I am off to my technique class tonight and we will be looking at clear block stamping, so I look forward to seeing some you of later.

No comments:

Post a Comment