Tuesday 3 September 2013

My digital Studio is coming soon

Hi there

As many of you know my daughter Alice is expecting her first baby on the 7th November, and time is disappearing fast to the due date........She decided that she wanted a baby shower, to celebrate this time with friends and family.

As a demonstrator I have been given access to My Digital Studio before it is released to the European so I thought I would show you the invitation that Alice and I designed.



Just as an update for those of you that I saw last night, Alice had a scan this morning and there is some slight concern over the baby's growth, so she will be having another scan next week to check the fluid and blood supply to the baby and then another growth scan the following week.  She has seen the midwife this afternoon and we are reassured that they are going to keep on top of things to ensure Alice and baby's safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment