Thursday 22 August 2013

Wild Flower Meadow Box

Hi there

Hannah and I are off to see some good friends of ours in Kingsbridge, Devon today for a long weekend break.  I hope the weather continues to be good for us.......

Along with the card I showed you yesterday my class made this simple box and decorated the front of it with an embossed image from the Wildflower Meadow Set.

The box can be made from one sheet of A4 cardstock and holds a small box of chocolates.


The greeting comes from the stamp set Label Love and there is a devine punch that goes with the set for easy cutting...no scissors need!  The ribbon I have used is the White Organza which is one of my favourites.

I have a few more samples of the Wildflower Meadow bundle that I will continue to show over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment