Monday 19 August 2013

New Computer is finally up and running.......I hope!

Hi there

It has been a busy few weeks in our household with holidays, household chores and general housekeeping.

I have also upgraded my computer and although my sister and I have been able to upload office etc and the printer connection I had to wait from my brother-in-law to come and rescue us with the camera software and backing up everything off my old computer.  My new laptop is also windows 8 and it has been a pain to get to grips with the new layout....technology is not my thing!!!!!

So I hope to be able to show you some cards from a class earlier this month so fingers crossed her goes




These are 3 cards that we made at my technique class at the beginning of the month.  The picture quality isn't great as the sun was shinning when I was trying to take the photo's but we shouldn't complain.

My favourite one is the top one.  I have had the Daffodil Delight seam binding ribbon for ages and have been dying to use it and it was perfect with Island Indigo.  It was lovely to get out the Mixed Bunch Stamp set as I haven't used it for ages.

The middle card is a simple thank you card, but would make a perfect male birthday card by just changing the greeting.

The last one uses the new in-colours, designer papers, Itty Bitty punch and the 7/8" scallop circle punch which co-ordinates with the stamp set Round Array.

Thank you for bearing with me and continuing to view my blog, normal service will resume after the school holidays, I don't know about you but my routine sucks during the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment