Wednesday 31 July 2013

Add a few extras...and what do you get?

Hi

Do you remember me saying that if you add a few extras to a basic card you can change it completely.

Yesterday's card in Crisp Cantaloupe is a basic card that would be perfect for guests to make at a home party, but by adding a few extras like ribbon and then some bling you get this



Doesn't it make a difference?  My favourite is the one that is fully blinged.  The centre of the flower has a large rhinestone in the middle and then smaller ones fitted around it.

Those of you who have seen the new catalogue, may have seen the paper flowers on page 95, well Carol asked me to make some, so a heat gun and large BBQ skewers later this is what I came up with


If you would like to see how these are made, give me a call to arrange a home party and I can show you how easy they are.

That's me for today as I have a coffee/lunch date with my friend Jo before a hospital appointment with Alice and then the hairdressers is coming for Shayna at 6.30pm.  (that;s the dog if you didn't already know) to give her a shampoo and set.  Hopefully I won' need the hoover out so much when she is relived of her thick curly coat!




No comments:

Post a Comment