Wednesday 3 July 2013

Lots of news.....

I can't believe it's July already!!!!! where has this year gone to?

I have lots of exciting news to tell you so grab a coffee and a biscuit and I will begin.........

The new catalogue has arrived click on the side bar to view


If you didn't attend my launch party on Monday to receive your very own copy just get in touch and I can place one in your hands, for the cool price of £3.00.  If you would like to receive one for FREE book a party with me, and this will give you the opportunity to play with some of the new stamp sets, colours and accessories as well. Just contact me to place your order.

I am sooooo excited about the coming months and would love to share my thoughts and ideas with you, so please make sure you are a regular reader of my blog as all will be shared on here.

Best Of Butterflies Click on the side bar to view


The celebratory 25 year stamp set for July focuses in our best butterfly images over the last 25 years. Just contact me to place your order.

Autumn/winter carryover click on the side bar to view

Lots of you will have noticed that the new catalogue does not carry any seasonal stamp sets, this is because these stamp sets will feature in our seasonal catalogue which will go live on the 2st September 2013.  If you are anxious to start on your Christmas preparations you will see some sets that are available for purchase currently on the side bar.  Just contact me to place your order.

I will be back tomorrow showing some of the projects I have made with my new stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment