Friday 19 July 2013

Something to see at last

Oh my gosh are you enjoying this lovely weather.........?

I have been so busy lately and have lots and lots to show you.  Hannah finished school earlier today and I can't believe she will be year 8 when she returns in September, so with the washing machine on and tea cooking I have had chance to take lots of photo's and download them so there will be no excuse for me not sharing with you over the next few weeks.

First of all we will start with a fold card using the windows framelits and some new designer papers and cardstock.



I have used one of the new in colours called coastal cabana for the card base and teamed it with island indigo which is one of the returning in colours which resides in the colour families now.

The 1 1/4" scallop circle punch has been snipped in at each scallop to make our central flower.

We also made this butterfly card, with a retired embossing folder!!!!  I hadn't realised this folder had retired but I used it anyway as it matched our designer paper


Our card base here is baked brown sugar another new in colour, teamed with night of navy and raspberry ripple cardstock.  The butterfly is punched out from velum cardstock 4 times and then a antique brad added through the centre.

Right I have timed this just right as I am off to take the meat out of the oven....Paul will be pleased as we have had pasta all week although there will be salad as it is too hot to cook veggies.

Tomorrow I will start to share with you my creations using the Flower Shop stamp set and the pansy punch.  I am aiming to concentrate on one set a month and really utilise the set at my classes and workshops, I hope this will help you with ideas once you have purchased your very own set.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment