Wednesday 21 August 2013

A Little Wildflower Meadow

Good Morning

I am just off the the gym  ( I have been feeling the need to do something extra for a while now and last Saturday I joined the gym, so today is my second visit)  I used to love road running and a number of years ago was able to run a half marathon, not quite wanting to get back to this level but I definately felt the buzz on my first visit and couldn't resist running on the treadmill.  After that my mum and I are off to Hungerford to collect Hannah as she has been away for the last 10 days with her Nan and Peter boating along the canals.

Last Thursday I show cased the stamp set Wildflower Meadow together with the matching embossing folder.  This set is a bargain as a bundle and costs just £17.25 in clear and £19.95 in wood.

Here is our card


The card base is soft suede and I have matched it with Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, So Saffron and Night of navy.

The mosaic embossing folder worked lovely as a base and the the 2 1/2" circle punch was used to punch out cardstock, we then stamped the image from Wildflower Meadow,  embossed it and then layered it on a floral frames die cut.  Some velum butterflies and pearls finish this focal point.  The banners were created from scraps of left over card and the ends were snipped.  The greeting was from Round Array and fits nicely inside one of the embossed mosaic shapes.  The little flowers were from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment