Tuesday 15 January 2013

Warmest Wishes

Last Friday I held my 2 card class, I had a small select group this month, so we  ran the class from my home.  I have to say it was lovely not to have to pack the car and go out into the cold.  Jana brought along some lovely cake and we crafted and chatted for 2 hours.

The first card we made is a birthday card but you could easily change the sentiment and you would have a great layout for a  wedding card.


The card base is naturals ivory and then layered with very vanilla and crumb cake.  I love this combination (not sure if you can tell :) )

I have used the window frames framelits which I have only just bought and we used the paper piercing pack to decorate the edges.  I have distressed the edges of the card stock and then sponged them with crumb cake ink.

We scored the very vanilla panel using the diagonal plate and stamped the watermark image from French Foliage, to add to the distressed feel.  a pearl was added to score diagonal score cross.  The ribbon was crumb cake seam binding.

The sentiment comes from Blooming with Kindness.

I will be back tomorrow with the second card  X

No comments:

Post a Comment