Wednesday 2 January 2013

2013 - Happy New Year

Like many of you, I am back at work today so I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy new year.  I am looking foward to sharing stampin'Up with you throughout 2013.  All of you that are on my mailing list will have received the class dates for 2013 and these have now been updated on my blog and you can find them under the heading (classes).  Why not take a look under (special events) here you will see my provisional dates for this years extravaganza's.  More details and prices will follow shortly for these events. 

You will notice that I have been missing in action over the last few weeks this is due to me taking a Christmas break and also becoming a new 'mummy' to a four legged little girl called Shayna who we inherited on 5th December following the untimley passing of my father-in-law.  Graham's passing was not expected and left us with much to do and sort out and a delay of 3 weeks before his funeral which finally took place last Friday the 28th December. A dog was all Hannah wanted for Christmas and she had reluctantly agreed to sponser a dog instead as it didn't seem practical to have a real one.  Now we have one, we would not be without her and are enjoying welcoming her into our madhouse!!  I look forward to introducing her to you very soon.

I will be back with some crafting inspiration for you later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment