Monday 14 January 2013

Ribbon Share

Good Morning

I hope you have all had a great weekend, today I am offering a  you the chance to take part in 2 ribbon shares



First of all we have 3/8" (1cm) stiched satin ribbon Page 172 item no 4 in the catalogue
I metre of each of the 5 colours will cost you £4.50

Secondly we have the 1/4" (6.4mm) stiched grosgrain ribbon page 173 item no 9 in the catalogue
1 metre of each of the 10 colours will cost you £5.10

I need 9 people to complete each share. I run run as many shares as I need to depending on how many of you wish to take part. Payment will secure your ribbon. if you wish to have two shares let me know that's not a problem, so that will mean 2 metres of each.

Your share will need to be colllected from me, or at a class. I am happy to post but will need to charge you the cost.

Please email me if you wish to be included, so far 3 spaces have been taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment