Friday 11 January 2013

Photo's I hope

I have been very patient and looked for answers to my problem and it appears that blogger are aware of the issue and trying to resolve it. Lets hope they do it soon.........

I am hoping that by using google chrome instead of internet explorer I can post my pics so here goes..........









Well the photo's have finally been uploaded, but I am not so happy with the layout but hey at least I have something to show you.  I am not a computer techno so when things change from the norm I struggle!!

My colour combo is riding hood red and baja breeze and the dsp is twitterpated which is one of my favourites that carried over from last years spring catalogue.  The butterfly was punched out from scraps of the dsp and her feelers are from paplilion potpourri.  The greeting is from teeny tiny wishes.

I hope to be back tomorrow with more to show you.



No comments:

Post a Comment