Friday 9 November 2012

When I checked my emails yesterday I had received a lovely email from a lady who came to my workshop on Wednesday.

Here is part of her email

Hi Girls!!!!!

Had another brilliant time this morning - thanx so much for being such a welcoming hub of crafty girlies!!!!!

Please pass on to Sue (don't know her email) and Bev too please Beth!!

Looking forward to our next Stampin Up get together on Wednesday 30th January 2013 at 10.30am!!!!
 
 
I wanted to share this with you as I think this totally sums up what crafting is all about and it made me smile for the rest of the day.
 
 
I am busy today designing cards for a class tonight and I also need to start prepping for my extravaganza which is a week Saturday.....hopefully Paul will stop moaning about falling over my stampin' Up! box's which appear to be everywhere at the minute! once I have done this :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment