Saturday 10 November 2012

A lucky Winner......is it you?

At my launch party last month everyone entered into the raffle, so the pot was nice and full and I decided to put half the money towards my next class and then entered everybody into a draw for the remainder.

Here is a copy of the email I sent the lucky winner

Hi Mo
When you attended last months launch party you entered the raffle and I decided to split the amount and used half for the following months Monday class and the other half went into a random number generator so that everyone who attended could take part.
Everyone who attended was given a number and yours was 21. The generator picked you which means that you have won £25 worth of FREE product from any of the current stampin' Up! catalogues.
Please let me know what you would like and I will arrange the order for you.
Well done

I am sure this will come as a lovely surprise to Mo now I wonder what she will order??????

Hannah I are just off to Cheerleading practice!! well Hannah just sits and watches the routine and catches up with her friends whilst she is still on crutches.  I am hoping to pop into Gloucester and have coffee with a friend.  I hope you are having a great weekend and I will be back on Monday  XX

No comments:

Post a Comment