Monday 23 January 2012

Training With Amanda Fowler

As I said on my previous post I went to our quarterly team taining on Saturday with Amanda Fowler. I had offered to do an inspiration table designed around one of the Sale-a-bration sets. This offer starts tomorrow the 24th January.....so make sure you come back and take a look.

I demonstrated the card below 4 times to around 40 people and promised to put the card details on my blog along with measurements. So here goes

First the card...


Here is the closed card...


Now for the measurements. This card is called an easel card and you will need.

1/2 sheet of A4 card scored at 10.5cm and 5.2cm. This will provide the card base. Remember to score the the lines nice and crisply with your bone folder. The fiskars trimmer makes this so easy to cut and score.

Then the front layer is a piece of cardstock measring 14.5cm x 10.2cm
The next layer is a piece of cardstock measuring 14.2cm x 10cm.
The insert is a piece of cardstock measuring 14.5cm x 10.2cm.

I distressed all the cardstock using the cutter tool but scissors work if you dont have this tool.

You could use this template and design your card around any stamp set and colour combo.

Any questions please give me a call on 01452 855231 X

No comments:

Post a Comment