Tuesday 24 January 2012

sale-a-bration




Sale-a-bration has arrived!! I can't believe how quickly the last year has flown by, but Stampin'UP! are back again with their fabulous once a year incentive.

For each £45 order you place you are able to choose one of 4 limited addition stamp sets and a pack of 12 x 12 designer papers.

This offers runs from the 24th January through to the 31st March 2012. You can choose to purchase from all current catalogues and your free goodies will be delivered to you with your order.

Now if you decided to join the Stampin'UP! family and become a demonstrator during this period, you will receive a stamp set of your choice and up to any value for FREE. I will be holding an apportunity event in February where we can talk about this in more detail and of course you can contact me at any time if you are interested in this.

NOW I am offering my very own incentive during sale-a-bration (this is not an offer from Stampin'UP! or other demonstrators).

Would you like to earn your very own set of marker pens (page 112 in the main catalogue rrp £89.95)? If the answer is yes please read on.....

For every £45 order you place through me you will receive an entry into the draw.

If you host a party for me you will receive an entry into the draw.

If you join my team of Stampin'UP! demonstrators you will receive an entry into the draw.

£2 will also enter you into the draw.

The draw will take place on the 1st April 2012 and the winner will be announced on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment