Wednesday 11 January 2012

Baby Card

Do you remember me telling you about my Friend Paula and here baby that was due aroud the time of my birthday in December, well baby Harry finally arrived on the 28th December a mere 16! days late....Mother and baby are well (he is sooooo cute and I have to keep telling myself that it's to late to be going back to sleepless nights and teething) my baby starts secondary school in September!

I have had the little Additions stamp set for over a year now and only two of the stamps were mounted so I decided to mount the rest and make a card for Paula and Clive. Although I have many stamp sets and accessories sometimes it's easier to buy! omg I can't believe I have just admitted that. I know that handmade cards mean so much more and perhaps I need to make time to make cards for me rather than always for a class or someone else.

Anyway here is the card I came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment