Sunday 1 May 2011

Side step card and Box Envelope



I hope you are all enjoying our bank holiday weekend. We have been spolit haven't we and the weather is dry as well. What a bonus!!!

I spent a lovely day on Friday watching the Royal Wedding...It brought back memories of watching Prince Charles and lady Diana marry. I remember my mum preparing all our food for the day before the wedding started and then we had a street party after, we enjoy reminding mum how drunk she was that evening.....Saturday was back to normal with Hannah and cheerleading but Georgina and I have managed to have some fun creating some 3D projects. We have each used the same template but created our own designs.

Today's design is a side step card and a matching box envelope.

I have used elegnant eggplant, river rock, melon mambo and very vanilla cardstock. The large flower image comes from Growing Green and has been stamped in elegnany eggplant and then colourd in with blender pens.

The greeting is from Sincere saluations and was stamped and then punched out using the scallop circle punch and then layered on to a large petal in melon mambo. The butterfly was from Strength and Hope and has been hand cut out and painted with a mixture of chrystal effects and dazzling diamonds.

I love the way this card has come together and I hope you do to...

The matching box envelope was created using a template from Jenny Moors and I just carried on my colour theme. The edging was created was the scallop trim border punch and the closing tab was made from a scallop circle and another of the flowers from the Growing Green set that was covered in a layer of crystal effects. My attaching this with a dimensional the envelope stays closed. This envelope is great for sending 3D cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment