Thursday 5 May 2011

Waterfall card



You can see that I have been having quite a bit of fun with my 3D cards over the bank holiday. Here is a waterfall card that I tried. I am finding it easier to find tutorials on youtube so that I can watch someone make the card and then I can go off and have a go. ( I am one of those people who learn best by watching and then having a go myself).

We have the colour combo of elegant eggplant, river rock and DSP from the brights paper stack. I used the pocket silhouettes stamp set for my images and stamped on very vanilla textured cardstock and then punched out with the 1 1/4" square. The brads that hold the card frame are from the neutrals range and the bow is twill tape.

I am really pleased with my first sttempt and I think this card will be made in one of my up coming classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment