Friday 20 May 2011


Goodness me I can't believe I haven't posted for a week. I really must stay organised in having plenty to photograph and schedule posts in one hit.
I have had two classes this week and the above photo's show the projects that we made at both.
We have a tri shutter card and a matching box envelope. I had already cut and scored both projects before the class BUT showed how to use our fiskars cutter to create all the score lines and cuts. Our colour combo was daffodil delight, poppy parade and peach parfait. The DSP was from sunny garden which compliments all the cardstock beautifully.
We used the stamp set Growing Green and used the blender pens to colour in the images. There was some lovely blending going on using the poppy parade and peach parfait inkpads. I am going to add a bit more colour to mine when I get chance. We used a variety of sentiments from the Sincere Salutations stamp set.
On the box envelope we have used a scallop circle and layered a hand cut flower from the growing green set on top with a small pearl. By placing a dimensional at the bottom of the scallop to adhere to the lid we where then able to tuck in the flap.
16 ladies completed these projects last night and I had 4 ladies complete them this morning. 3 ladies were all new to Stampin' UP! and Jacky was a novice but wow did her card look good.
Ladies it was lovely to meet you all today at Miju Wools this morning I hope you enjoyed yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment