Tuesday 1 March 2011

Fareham regional Training Event


Last Saturday brought an very early start for me as we had some regional training in Fareham. Vicky picked me up just before 7am and then we went off the collect Trevor and Irene.
I made 3 different swaps for the day. I think I made 55 in total. (70 demo's were attending)
The above card was made in 2 different colourways. This is the first one.
I used daffodil delight, old olive and night of navy cardstock with whisper white for stamping on.
I have used the spot on wheel and night of navy ink for my background. The circle circus stamp set was used to stamp out the over images and then they were punched out with the 1 3/8" circle punch.
The spiral punch was used on the side panel. The greeting was from Party this way and was stamped and punched out using the word window and then layer onto the modern label punch.
Using the wheel made the backgroud so easy and quick to do.
Tomorrow I will show you my other colourway.

No comments:

Post a Comment