Monday 28 February 2011

I've won an award !!!!

Add caption


The lovely Elaine Harding has sent me the above award.  Now it's my turn to think of 7 things about me and 7 people to pass this award on to and link back to the person who sent it - Elaine.


I'm not good at talking about myself but here goes :

1. I used to be a successful branch manager of a high street building society.
2. I am mum and dad to my two teenage children following the death of their father.
3. Until 3 years ago I used to road run for miles daily and was a tiny size 6.  For those of you who know me I would now struggle to get into my size 10's.!!!!!!
4. I have a daughter who competes in National Cheerleading competitions, and can make as much noise as the other doting parents..
5. I have a gorgeous sister who is my best friend.

6. I am a full time carer to my stunning 16 year old daughter Alice who has Asperges Syndrome.

7. I am very lucky to have 3 fantastic kids who I love with all my heart, even if life comes with daily challenges!
...and the nominations for the next seven blogs are
Michaela because she is a "Newby" and managed to make swaps for our team Quarterly meeting in January despite having not received her starter kit.

Gilly again because she's a "Newby" and is so passionate about Stampin Up!

Kerry because she is my upline and full of inspiration and never ceases to amaze.

Jenny Moors - words fail she is just amazing.
Julie Kettlewell - just love the simplicity of her designs.
Jo Dumbleton - projects are out of this world.

Jane Cutting - my grandmother in the stampin up world!

"Mission" completed - I think, I hope I've done it right! I would love to nominate Trevor Poole if only he had a blog, for those of you that have received a "Trevor swap" you will understand why!  Come on Trevor time to get a blog if only to post your designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment