Sunday 27 February 2011

My Team Training Event 10.2.11


As My team is starting to grow I have decided to run a monthly team meet of my own, which will give us a chance to chat and craft as well as talk business!!!!
This was the make and Take I designed for Trevor, Vicky, Irene and Georgina (Irene and Georgina are our honory members).
My colour combo came from the colour coach and is early espresso, pink pirouette and baja breeze.
We used the Baroque Motifs and Party this Way stamp set together with the spiral border, and scallop border punch, word window and the modern label punch. The flowers were punched out using the boho blossoms punch. A small pearl was added in the centre.
The small strip of DSP was from Greenhouse Gala.
I also got out the spritzer tool and we used this with the early espresso marker pen.
Tomorrow I will show you some swaps that the team brought.

No comments:

Post a Comment