Thursday 24 March 2011

Ladies busy crafting



Here are my Thursday Class ladies busy on their two projects of the night. They were so good as it was freezing in the church............We had to vacate our normal room as the churchdown players were putting on performances during the week so our room was used as a dressing room and make up room.
Most ladies had their coats on and worked as fast as possible!. The top photo shows my downline Vicky who is a great sales person... with Irene in the middle and donna. Not sure what has made them laugh..
The bottom photo is Julie her daughter Sarah, Ann and Elaine. Julie and Ann have been with me since I started my classes and they both come to my Monday Class as well.
Tomorrow I will show you the box we made and then the card. (seem to have lost this one at the mo).
Thanks for stopping by X

1 comment:

  1. Might have been cold but the company was very warm, thanks again for a good night....

    ReplyDelete