Saturday 12 March 2011

Regional Training Event Team Gifts




Do you remember me saying that I was going to regional training on the 26th February with some of my team? Well this is the gift that I made for Trevor and Vicky.
I used daffodil delight, concord crush and the newsprint DSP to create the box. Its a bit like a large match box in that the box is a slider box. Nicki another demonstator gave me the measurements and instructions. She had been shown by Amanda Fowler who demo'd it at Michelle Last's training.
Inside the box were 3 tea lights which had been stamped with an image from Circle Circus in concord Crush. If you would like to know how to stamp on the candle and indeed make the box see my classes page and book in for my circle circus class in June.
The greeting came from Oval all and was punched out using the scallop oval punch and a few flowers were added from the boho blossom punch.
Now the regional training was to tell us all about the mini Catty which will launch on the 1st April 2011. There are so many lovely things to come from Stampin'UP! so start saving your pennies. I am waiting for my pre-order of goodies to arrive so that I can start to make up some samples for you to see. If you would like to receive your own copy on the 1st April 2011 please email me and I will post one to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment