Monday 12 July 2010

Inspiring Inkin Team Meeting 10.7.2010


It was our quarterly team meeting on Saturday but unfortunately I was unable to make it as Hannah had a cheer leading competition over the weekend. Above is the swap I made and sent in my absence. I really am trying to use some different colour combo's and come out of my comfort zone!! I hope my fellow demonstrators like the result.
I have used soft suede, more mustard and pumpkin pie. The stamp set is circle circus which I borrowed from my sister and the inked images have been punched out using the scallop circle, 1" and 1 1/4" punch. I have also used the corner rounder. The greeting comes from sincere salutations. As accessories I have used circle fire brads, Chrystal effects and 3/8" chocolate chip taffeta ribbon..

1 comment: